1/35 M1A2 Abrams

Hello all,

I completed Ryefield’s 1/35 M1A2.
The MILES system and its wiring was made a challenge for this project to reconstruct.
the previous forum gave me great advices.
For these gentlemen,I have to say again thank you.

9 Likes

Very well done!..Fantastic painting and weathering.
Cheers,

1 Like

Hi there,
good job on this one. I am glad I could help with your build.

1 Like

Very convincing work Akio ! :+1:

H.P.

1 Like

Excellent job! Love the spattered mud. Nice stowage. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for everyone, watching my work!
I want to add some pictures during building. MILES bands made by “Pla-Paper” of TAMIYA and micro cables for real-robot industrial product .The actual cables seem to be categorized by several color-tie. These are a good effect to add vividness to the low visible object. Luggages and the cover seat in the Bustle-basket, it’s also my preferences.

2 Likes

Great looking finished vehicle and love the intricate detailed additions like the MILES, really nice.

1 Like

The extra detail of the Miles system adds another level of reality to an already well done model. Nice work.

1 Like

Wow, love it! Great job :+1:

1 Like

Excellent job!

1 Like

A beautiful Abrams, no doubt!

1 Like

Very nice finish. And the MILES adds a lot in terms of originality.
May I suggest you paint the cartridges in the M2 HMG feed chute.

Olivier

1 Like

Oliver,

Your mention is pertinent, thank you.
Honestly say, I was wondering if I should paint the metal color on the cartridge too. As you know, M2 Browning bullets are held together in two sets by bands, and we can barely see them from outside in case of M153 CROWS’s feed chute. It would be optimal if I could paint the metal color around the inside, but it looked difficult, so I’m pausing that task.

Akio

Impressive details! Thanks for posting, I will have this as a reference for my coming build! :slight_smile:

3 Likes