1/35 M1A2 SEP TUSK 2 with CROW and TWMP

Here is my M1A2 SEP TUSK 2 with CROW and TWMP. Its almost finished, all that’s needed is to paint the cupola, some stowage, paint the optics, finish the rubble on the TWMP and then a dust coat with the airbrush. The kit is from RFM and its a very nice kit with a full interior. The Mine plow is from the Tamiya kit and was donated by @KoSprueone and the cupola is Tamiya as well and was donated by @Loner556 and the CROW is from Shapeways. I know its a bit inaccurate for a single tank would have TUSK and a mineplow but I liked the look so I went for it. Im very happy with the result so far and will post the final photos when its finished.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

19 Likes

Wow looks awesome. Great finish; maybe take some photos of the running gear when you get a chance. It came excellent!

2 Likes

Looks like another EXCELLENT build! Super paint job and weathering!
Cheers,

3 Likes

That’s a great build Ezra. I’ve always liked that mineplow, and I like the tusk 2 package, so I for one am happy to see them together. Well done!

Cheers,Jim.

1 Like

Thanks alot guys! Rich I will try to post some pics of the running gear as soon as I can! :grin:

Love that shading and weathering job. Good solid build. Hopefully it will be going to Vegas this summer.

1 Like

Thanks @Lakota ! Yes I think I might bring it along, but Im unsure what catagory to enter it in because having the TUSK and TWMP together is unlikely, so Im unsure if it should be entered as a what-if build or something…

Sure can’t wait

1 Like

Nice build Ezra, well done. Looks very impressive…

1 Like

Oh yes, I like it… When finished perhaps you could submit your photos to make it into Armorama feature article. What do you think?

Mario

2 Likes

Looks good from here. I know very little about armor package accuracy so I can’t really comment on that but the build and paint looks great. I like the details like the foam bed roll dropped down around the antenna mount and the dirt accumulated on top of the mine plow skis

edit: spelling

1 Like

Very nice looking tank Young Gun, I was wondering when you would finish this one. I’ve always wanted to build an Abrams but I’m so confounded slow it may never happen. You did a great job and raised the bar for all of us.

Cajun

1 Like

You could enter the Junior’s category, you’ll probably get away with it.

Ooh wow, yah I would love to do that! Glad you like it I aim to please! :grin:

Thanks! You helped make this build possible!

1 Like

Thanks Terry I’m honored! Personally I wouldn’t say I’ve raised the bar because of all the other amazing modelers on here, but I’m glad I didn’t lower it!

Good point! I will defiantly consider bringing it with me!

Outstanding build, paint & weathering!

A++

1 Like

Beautifully done. The weathering is perfect.

1 Like

WOW way to go Ezra! Absolutely beautiful build, excellent detailing and weathering. Just fantastic.

1 Like