1/35 Sdkfz 234/3 Italeri

Like most scale modelers I’ve acquired a lot of kits over the years and I’ve come to the conclusion that I’ll never be able to complete all of them. As I master my craft I figured I’d start off with the older and less accurate Italeri kits, which with the right after market upgrades and some skill can really make a nice kit. This gallery I decided to share the Italeri 234-3 armored car. More photos and detail will be shared as I make progress. Quite honestly I had no desire to share my work but my older brother who introduced me to scale modelling when I was a small kid urged me to upload some of my work. I hope you enjoy and I welcome all feedback - critical or not

5 Likes

Bloody good job, sir!

Thank you sir!

Very beautiful models! I’ve seen guys building 20 years and not doing PE that well. Excellent detailing! I’m impressed.

Wow! That’s humbling, photo-etching is like a kit in itself, but strangely I find it very fun.

Great job on this oldie, you have taken it to the next level.

I second those words

Fantastic job on some old dogs, luckily for us that you listened to your brother. I remember building this kit when it first came out with the addition of some Aber etch.For a long time these 234 s were the only game in town. Yours came out much better than my effort at the time. I am currently doing the Dragon 234/4 with Griffon etch and love the interior. I look forward to following your build here so please keep posting and thank you for sharing with us. Best regards…Dale

1 Like