1/350 HMS Nelson and Rodney

Given that they’re just illustrated with the usual (doubtless unlicensed) IWM photographs I’m going to be bold and state those kits do not exist.

True, Jamie, but we can dream :innocent:

1 Like

Finally we get them. Hopefully they are very good Kits. Now if someone would do a WW1 HMS Iron Duke…Cheers mark

2 Likes

I’d like that in 1:700th. I built the Airfix 1:600th OOB many, many years ago but I understand it is either an inter-war configuration or a mash-up from how she was at various times in her career. I liked it when, a few years ago, a brief snippet of full-colour movie footage of her in the late 1930s was found.

Cheers,

M

1 Like

The Iron Duke IS out in 1/700.Hobby Easy is a good vendor.

1 Like

Thanks for that. There only seems to be a Deluxe version, and all the upgrade stuff is wasted on me!

Cheers,

M

The deluxe kit does not have a full set of PE etc only brass barrels and a few other things. I have the kit and I won’t use the brass barrels etc but just use the basic plastic parts. There is a version with tons of PE also. I have read that they will not make a version without some PE etc

Well!

If Trumpeter aren’t going to deliver, perhaps Dragon will!!! :grin:

Dragon’s sneak peak Teaser

1 Like

31ca69

1 Like

Definitely a Nelson, looks like a late war refit judging by the topmast. I hope it is 1/350. Suprised that Dragon still works on new stuff…

1 Like

Another update from Dragon

Final reveal tomorrow…

:crossed_fingers: For 1/350…

It is good to see Dragon back in the game :grin:

Ha, saw your comment on Facebook under the post. Threw you a friend request. Feel free to ignore :grimacing:

It looks nice: Dragon Models

At last!!!

And the link to the official announcement!!

Now to start saving :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Good for all who have been waiting!

1 Like

Wonderful news :grin::grin: The price though might reach 200€ though.

Now lets hope they release the Pennsylvania they announced 10+ years ago …

1 Like

Indeed, now I have two problems: first trying to swing for 1/350 Enterprise CV-6; Second, Rodney…?

Followed closely by detailing sets by Infini/Pontos/Flyhawk etc… for each :flushed:

1 Like

I am also waiting for the detail sets. I have a resin Nelson/Rodney kit. The basic stuff is ok but detailwise it could benefit from some upgrades. I might even get the Dragon kit and do the other ship (the resin kit can be built into both sister ships).

1 Like