1/48 AS-532 Cougar

Hello Bikerfou.

How are you? How is everything going on?.

It has been a while since last update, so I thought in knocking the door… :slightly_smiling_face:

Hoping to hear from you sooner than later.

Have a good one.

JFG.

good one, I am also looking forward for more!

Hi
Was sick last weeks with a strong flu.
I’m finishing Master, and I’ve began to making molds.
All is on good way.
Ready soon, now…

Sorry to hear about the flu, but happy to hear that you are ok now. That is important.

Good also to hear about the progress with the model. Hope that the BTR is also progressing too… :grin:

Have a good one.

JFG.

1 Like

No BTR-70/80 in May.
Lack of time.
For June, it could be possible…

Hello Bikerfou.

Hope everything is ok and that this month will be the one that modelers finally will have a AS-532 1/48 scale Cougar to add to their collections. :slightly_smiling_face:

For sure, I will add one, if not two.

Have a good one.

JFG.

Hi Jose
It’s a few more complicated…
Marc have made a heart attack last week, and a double pulmonary embolism, Tuesday.
He’s back home today.

Best regards
Valérie, his wife

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Wishing for a quick recovery for Marc. Hopefully he is a good patient for you. :+1:

1 Like

Hello Valérie.

Very sorry about those news, but happy to hear that he is recovering.

Whishing him and you the best of the good things and an expedite recovery.

Take care.

Regards.

JFG.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Valérie, much appreciated. I wish Marc a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

All the best Marc, recover soon!

Hello Marc, Valérie.

Just to say hello. Hope you are recovering well.

Wishing both of you the best of the good things.

Regards.

JFG.

1 Like

Hello Marc, Valérie.

Just touching base and hopping that Marc has been recovering good.

Take care and the best for both of you.

Regards.

JFG.

Hi josef,
Marc recovery slowly. He wasnt far to pass away end of May.
I’ve talk with doctor and he said he have at least for a good year to health better.
For him, with a phlebitis + 2 days after, a hearth attack and finishing 5 days after with a doulble pulmonary embolisms, still alive today is a real miracle.

He told him “Dont push your luck too far…”
But he’s back on workbench

Valérie

2 Likes

Hello Valérie.

Really happy to hear that Marc is recovering, although slowly. Really happy.

And as well, amazed of the gravity of the problem and the fact that he is back on the workbench… But shouldn’t be surprised. Myself, a “survivor” of a pulmonary embolism and a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis was at the workbench in no time after leaving the hospital… :grin:. But in any case, he does need to take it easy.

Please, do extend my greetings to him and wishing for a soon and complete recovery. And of course wishing the best for you and him.

Regards.

JFG.

Hello Valérie, Marc.

Just knocking the door and hopping that everything has progressed for the good and both of you are ok.

Regards.

JFG.

Yes, please let us know.

Hello,
Marc is not in good health. Still have several months to be better.
But he is back on workbench and I think he will be able to produce his helicopter, in a tiny edition.
Best regards
Valérie

1 Like

Valérie, Marc.

Sorry to hear that Marc still is not there but good to hear that he is getting better, even though it will be some time to get there.

About the helicopter, I was not asking for how you two were because of it, but it is good to hear that at least he is able to work on things that he likes to do… :slightly_smiling_face:

As always, I wish you both the best of the good things and hopping that Marc gets good sooner than later and that he is not giving you a hard time… :grin:.

Regards.

JFG.

1 Like

I just came across this topic. A 1:48 AS-532 is something I have wanted in my collection for a long time! Will it be possible to place an order for a copy of this helicopter in the future? I wish you and Marc all the best!