1/48 Ki-46 pieces parts

And parts is parts… Anybody have Tamiya’s Mitsubishi Ki-46 Shitei III Dinah Recon Plane/Mitsubishi Ki-46 III Type 100 Command Recon Plane ((61045, 61092, 89863,25155, 25201) and thinking of building it as the “Defense Fighter” version? I am planning on building Hyakushiki Shitei III Kai Air Defense Fighter/ kit 61056 as a recce bird. I need the parts for the observers position from the recce version. Will swap the fighter parts (sprue E), guns, tadan bombs, rear area floor) for parts A-25, A-29,A-30, A-32, A-34 from the recce version.

1 Like

The almighty system flagged this post because it contained an inappropriate (not compatible with traditional family values) word.
The offending word has four letters (i.e. a 4 letter word), begins with ‘sh’ and ends with ‘it’.
B-b-b-b-but that word is not used in the text?
Correct, it is not, BUT,
the four letters,
in the offensive order make up the first four letters of one of the words in the aircraft “name”,
namely the word between Ki-46 and III …
Why oh why does the system behave like this, flagging a part of a word?
Well, see, it’s like this, ‘Sh’ and ‘it’ can be followed by ‘head’ in such a way that it creates a combined word (go figure it out, isn’t difficult) and that 8 letter word is also a 4 letter word (there is some logic in that sentence albeit a bit obscure).
‘Sh’ and ‘it’ can also be combined with face to denote an obnoxious person, adding a ‘d’ at the end means being extremely drunk.

1 Like

YGTBSM!!! (and this won’t post cuz its not a complete sentence!!! WTF???)

Nope. The pure and honest truth served with a generous helping of sarcasm.
The Almighty SYSTEM tries to uphold some level of meaningful communication and therefore
clamps down on single word comments. Schtupid it may be but some poor programmer
did what he/she could to try and somewhat ease the burden of moderators and admins.

Joke from the internet about semantics and short sentences:
"An MIT linguistics professor was lecturing his class the other day. “In English,” he said, “a double negative forms a positive. However, in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative remains a negative. But there isn’t a single language, not one, in which a double positive can express a negative.”

A voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, yeah.” "