35401 M3 STUART INITIAL PRODUCTION | Armorama™

New #MiniArt Kit Coming Soon: 35401 M3 STUART INITIAL PRODUCTION Plastic Model Kit 1:35 Scale

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/35401-m3-stuart-initial-production
5 Likes

I’ve got to be really careful here - Miniart is going to produce the entire line and I’m going to wind up with 15 Miniart Stuarts in the stash!

8 Likes

I see words but I don’t see a problem. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Y’all are welcome, I bought an AFV club Stuart just so miniart could announce what look to be gems :man_facepalming:

Gotta love the timing!

4 Likes

AFV is a A3 or 5 version. Tamiya’s new kit is closer than AFV but still not the same so you can get more kits. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, this is dangerous even though I already have 2 Tamiya Stuarts in my stash. One good thing is that Miniart ones will not be for the faint of heart with 500+ parts so I may only buy one. :smiley:

2 Likes

Come on M8!!!

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s a bad thing, TBH. I might end up with several RFM M1A2 Abrams variants and already have several Tamiya Sherman and Bradley variants.

1 Like

I have to have the british version, just like the old Matchbox kit. Also an M8 would be nice. And since they have bothe the Stug III and Pz IV out, we might also get a Stug IV or Pz III soon.

1 Like

Oh I want it soooooooo bbbbaaaddd…but 500 parts??? I won’t live long enough to finish it.

2 Likes

You know they will give you smooth sides and you will have to fit all 900 rivets…

2 Likes

Put the M8 back on your wish list. The only thing they share with the M3 are the bogies and track. Other than that, all the parts are different. It’s a completely different model.

2 Likes

You could build it with all hatches closed and hide all those interior parts …
:grin: :wink:

6 Likes

You could build with the hatches closed and with AFV rubber band track. The tracks alone will be around 392 parts.

2 Likes

3D printing, here I come! :grin:

2 Likes

Forgot to kit 35425 is the same kit without interior. Probably with different markings.

2 Likes

I definitely want the interior. I don’t think I’m up to multi-part individually tracks. Be a shame to just throw a rubber bands on it. Who makes metal track links for a Stuart?

2 Likes

Maybe not any easier but they are metal …
Edit: Dang, didn’t notice they are 3D-printed which probably means some sort of plastic material.

Masterclub: 340 + 170 parts = lots of small pieces

Lots of parts, different material.
Wait until Miniart shows images of the parts breakdown for their tracks …

Friul also do/did the T36 E6

4 Likes

Robin, thank you. Well, I will wait and see what many of my art shows for the park breakdown.

An idea. I’ll use rubber band tracks, and put it in a diorama where it’s going through mud of a rainy North African or Pacific scene, and just cake the tracks with mud.

2 Likes

I have to pace myself with how many parts willing to assemble. After all, there are 780 parts to build this railroad switch.

Ah, but wouldn’t it look awesome for one of these Stuarts to be rolling over this switch??

2 Likes