A one time frequent customer...dio builder

Hi Robin,

Yes, good point, and I’m one who visits many of the forums.

Only Armorama hosts a forum dedicated to dioramas, which I enjoy building. I’ve built and posted for armor and other subjects here (old forum), like building many types of projects, and really enjoy the dialogue with others along the way. I’d like to keep posting here, no matter the subject, as long as it’s part of a dio.

Thanks
Nick

1 Like

Maybe this is the wrong area for this subject. This forum is for building and built scale models and dioramas. Not for pictures of 1/1 shop life.

Holeh guacamole! Outstanding Nick!

" … build what’s already in the stash " [sic]
I need to follow this protocol more often.

Not exactly Nick, others may know of more but there is the Dioramas forum on the Missing Links site. Some good stuff there but it has always been a disappointment (to me) & doesn’t look any better now – just 13 threads have been updated so far this year :tumbler_glass:

@KoSprueone thanks KSO, glad you think that it looks real, thanks! It took me a while to understand the 1/20 scale - proportions/sizes etc. Also, I went to a new place to take the final pictures. It’s an urban plaza in the middle of an industrial area nearby. I think it made for a really nice backdrop, and for a change, one that contributes to the overall image. As for the stash, yes, while maybe not as big as others, I have enough in place to keep me building for a long time - NO NEW KITS!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Dioramartin, Hi Tim, yes, its seems my reply was confusing. I meant forums on the Kitmaker Forums site (armor/auto/aero/etc), which I’ve been active on for a while, maybe 8 or 9 years? I know of other sites and participate with them too.

Cheers
Nick

Damn good work there mate.

1 Like

@Stickframe Nick, truly outstanding work! Thank you for sharing! The buildings, composition, details, figures & subject matter are all fantastic and well done!

1 Like

Thanks @Jeff_Nolan and @Armor_Buff! Nice to hear - this was a fun build. The scale is certainly odd for a dio -created all sorts of challenges - thanks again -

Nick

You are welcome, great jobs deserve a high five.