A question about a bear mouth

Hello, I’m nearly done with the bear of meng special edition T90A, the only detail left is the bloody mouth, I did the blood around the nose but I have no idea how I should do the mouth inside and the teeths, drybrush blood?
The figure on the boxart:

The inspiration for the nose:

Thanks for your answers!

Find a scale one of these and then you won’t have to worry about the bear’s mouth.

I’ve not painted a bear before but I guess I would tackle it in a similar way to any other mouth. Paint it the correct flesh colors and the teeth- then add whatever color you are using for blood. But add it in a wash so it sits into all the recesses and corners of the mouth and around the teeth. Then, for more dried blood, I would drybrush a little around the teeth to suggest how the blood has stained them.

1 Like

Hello, I used drybrush for the blood using a small brush .

1 Like

What…you want to do a vignette of the bear chewing on Pootin’s head? :joy: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:
:smiley: :canada:

1 Like

more with putin covered by blood, it’s meant to represent his crimes, I’ll have to look how one does blood splatter on a 1/35 scale human figure.

1 Like

I need to watch this movie again

That a wild movie. Only in a world Hollywood creates you will find a bear get addicted to drugs. But, a fun watch.

1 Like

Don’t miss the sequel…“Fentanyl Bear”!
:smiley: :canada:

2 Likes

Yep, coming to “behind the theaters near you.” :joy:

I’d paint it with a salmon color with a mid-light flesh. Teeth an beige sand color with off-white highlights and for blood I’d run a red wash around it. That’s what I do with my 28mm predators.