AAA hobbies

AAA hobbies Magnolia N J are having a sidewalk sale April 22. Im new to south Jersey , has anyone ever been to AAA?

1 Like

Yes a number of times , often after a visit to the USS NJ. Being that they’re the retail outlet for Steven’s International they can get you literally anything they distribute but expect to pay the high end of MSRP. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll plan to check it out.
On a related note, I’m hoping the battleship is back open in time for the ship model show put on there in past years.

1 Like

Their having something in June also, and Saturday is Mosquito con up in Wayne .

1 Like

You say AAA has something planned for June ? Can’t make Mosquitocon or AMPS unfortunately, will have to make do with the first day of the MFCA show.

1 Like

Yes Apr 22 and something in June too. check out thier FB and website.

1 Like

Where and what is the MFCA show? Im new to south Jersey. I used to go to the Imps shows in Conn, they were the best in the area. They move 30 minutes further north and I moved (90 min further south. Too far to drive .

1 Like

Miniature Figure Collectors of America MFCA Annual Show | Miniature Figure Collectors of America
For years they held it in Valley Forge but have since moved it to Trevose PA above Philadelphia. I think the local club meets at AAA as a matter of fact.

1 Like