About the Anime / Manga / Gundam category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

Why should people use this category? What is it for? Now and future releases not currently talked about.

What should topics in this category generally contain? I am fine with how you have it stated now.

Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory? I think it would work good because in the future you might have new models released or TV series started that could apply here. Two series that would be a good fit here are Girls und Panzer and the Meng Toon tank builds.

This is in my opinion is a whole genre of its own. This is predominantly “MECHA”, but there are numerous figures and spacecraft as well from a plethora of titles to bolster the need for this segment in the forum. My main interest area in this genre is “Macross”/“Robotech” which took the world by storm in the mid 80’s. Some of the “mecha” designs were used under licence in “BattleTech”/Mechwarrior" for those of you who have fell in love with those titles.

This is not your tradition Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Star Wars, Alien, etc, etc, all of which I’m a fan of, this is Anime Sci Fi.

Does need a home in this forum? Oh yes it does, just have a look on HLJ’s (Hobby Link Japan) website at the magnitude of anime/manga sci-fi/Gundam kits available, it will blow your mind.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

If your interested i do have a group on FB i created and mange :man_shrugging:

1 Like