Academy F6F-3, Dragon OT-34/76 & Dragon Type 95 Ha-Go FS/FT

Up for sale or trade is a:

1/48 scale Academy 12332 F6F-3 $40

1/35 scale Dragon 6614 OT-34/76 $40

1/35 scale Dragon 6767 Type 95 Ha-G0 w/Voyager 35567 PE Set $70

DML 6767

S & H from US Zip 90717 NOT included.

Each party responsible for own S & H on trades.

Thanks for looking.

1 Like

So, Richard, what are you looking for in trade?
Bob

Bob,

I tend to build 1/48 aircraft, 1/35 armor, figures and submarines.

Particularly interested in a 1/35 StuG III G w/interior.

Regards,

Rich

Hi Rich,
I have the Border Models Stug III G with full interior and crew. I’m interested in the DML OT-34, but the value difference is too much. Do you have anything else you’d be willing to throw in to sweeten the deal?
Regards, Bob

Bob,

Which Border StuG III kit?

Do you build only 1/35 scale armor?

Regards,

Rich

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It is kit BT020, late production Ausf G with full interior, four crew figures and some pretty nice stowage. And, yes I only build 1/35 armor. I also have the RFM Stug III G early production without interior, kit 5069, that I would trade straight across for the OT-34 kit.
Regards, Bob
p.s. There is also a metal full size copy of the German Panzer Assault Badge included in the kit! Something you can impress all your friends with I guess?

Bob,

I’d prefer the Border Model BT-020 kit.

Would the Dragon OT-34/76 and a Tamiya 35377 Kettenkrad in trade work for you?

Where are you located? Within the Continental USA?

Regards,

Rich

Rich,
I’m in the continental U.S. I already have the Kettenkrad and don’t need another one. The Border Model kit’s MSRP is $110.00 and Sprue Bros. has it listed for 87.99. I believe that is about what I paid for it, so I would like to get something in exchange in the same value range. What else do you have?
Regards, Bob

Bob,

How about the Das Werk 35008 Borgward IV Wanze or Dragon 6140 SdKfz 253?

Maybe $20 cash?

Regards,

Rich

Rich,
A very generous offer, but I’ve decided not to trade the kit. I’d forgotten how nice it was until I started looking through it. Plus it’s a big heavy box and would cost me a fortune to ship! However, I would still like to buy the OT-34 from you if possible. I don’t do PayPal, but can do check, USPS m.o. or cash. Let me know if one of those will work and if so, how much the kit will be with shipping.
Regards, Bob

Bob,

The OT-34/76 kit was listed for $40.00 and similar recent mailing were around $15.00. So a check for $55.00 would be fine.

My address is:

Richard Nicoletti
2031 Via Madonna
Lomita, CA 90717

Have a nice Easter!

Rich

Rich,
I’ll get a check out to you tomorrow. Let me know when you get it. I’m not too far from you in Utah, so it should get there pretty fast. (USPS and God willing!) My address will be on the envelope and check, but just in case I’ll put it here too.

Robert Cash
2978 S. Breeze Dr.
Magna, UT 84044

Have a nice Easter too!

Bob

Bob,

The DML OT-34/76 kit is on its way!

USPS Tracking #9549014870214096640995.

A pleasure doing business with you.

Rich

Rich,
Thanks, I’ll let you know when I get it. By the way I recently acquired the RFM Stug III with interior. I’ll probably never build two Stugs with interiors, so I’ve decided to let the Border kit go after all. If you’re still interested let me know and I’ll give you a good deal on it.
Regards, Bob

Bob,

Apparently the USPS postage sticker fell off the box containing the OT-34/76 because the package was “returned for postage” today. The postal employee that handled the original transaction said they had never heard of such a thing.

I have re-mailed the box, and the new tracking number is 9534614870214106644685.

Sorry for the delay.

Rich

PS I sent you a private message inquiring about the offered StuG III deal.