AFV Club (35125) 60cm Flakscheinwerfer (Flak-Sw 36) mit Sd.Ah.51
Back in 2014, I was trying-out various kit manufactures when I decided on this fun little AFV Club kit. I built this basically OOB… with a catch.
And more recently, a fellow KitMaker member asked if I would post my build here. So here we go…
The transporter starts out with some nice detailing and goes together quite nicely.
[Disclaimer: The two ammunition magazines located at the inside of the transporter’s fenders are incorrect and should not be used.]
Next, the searchlight base.
And then, the searchlight mount with a nice touch of PE.
Now the housing and lens ring with nice PE baffles.
In this step, the tiny latches were extremely fiddly.
The searchlight cradled onto its transporter assembly looks kind of cool with two different colors of styrene.
• Vallejo Grey Primer (73.601)
• Vallejo Base Grey (71.097)
• Vallejo Dark Rubber (70.306)
• Vallejo Liquid Mask (70.523)
• Vallejo Matt Varnish (70.520)
• Vallejo Rust (76.506)
• Vallejo Dark Rust (76.507)
• Vallejo European Dust (76.523)
• Vallejo Desert Dust (76.522)
Hope you enjoy!