Ah yes, something we can all relate to

17 Likes

Good one :grin:

1 Like

Yeah that’s gonna be impossible for me but I’ll try lol

1 Like

Whom am I kidding when I say that.

1 Like

This became less of a joke lately after the latest fluctuations in exchange rates here in Turkey…but it didn’t stop me buying a few after selling "not gonna build"s and catching discounts. Ha ha…but I may really not buy new ones next year. I have a lot…well, for me.

1 Like

I can easily survive 2022 just building what I have if the new model companies would stop coming out with such damn good kits!

5 Likes

I am definitely not buying another kit this year.
Need to prepare the New Years Eve dinner and take care of some other tasks in the home first.

No guarantees for 2022 though …

3 Likes

Noticed that that book is volume 2, so the big question is what is in volume 1?

As to buying new kits next year, is the Pope Catholic, do you get wet when you stand in the rain?

2 Likes

How big is it? Yep, that’s 8”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t know about the Pope these days but you will get wet in the rain. Need the wife to start back to work from break to order more as the mailman shows up when she is at work. :sunglasses::skull:

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You mock me :rofl:

1 Like

@Tank_1812 Ryan, I’m in the same boat, I’m trying help my wife to find a new job so that she can be out of the house when the mail is delivered :rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Whatever you do,
DO NOT get her a job delivering the mail in your area …

5 Likes

7 Likes

Best post of the week!

1 Like

I know what you mean David! Since this Covid thing started my wife has been working from home on and off (even bought a new computer and two big ass monitors at our own expense) so yeah she sometimes sees my packages delivered. It’s frequent at all (only bought 10 new kits the whole year) so she’s good lol. I think

You know I won’t reply to this as there is a possibility this thread could be discovered :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like