AIRFIELD NIC NAC in 1/48

PROJECT # 34

(AUG 13th ) …Today I scratch the trolley !

If you like to view the complete ‘WIP’ of this project ,ans all the other also , just follow this GOOGLE link… :

If you like to view the 33 completed one ,just follow this Google link !

I also have a modeling dedicated to AVRO CANADA FIRE DEPT. If you are curious ,just visit my google page:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/y3LCvKAsnP6CaWjr6

A big Thank you for following the project it’s more than appreciated. hope my weekly update meet your expectation ! !

Enjoy … and it’s an 'RENDEZ-VOUS next week for more …

Jmarc
DSCF1811

First I’d like to thank you for following this WIP it’s quite appreciated !

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 14th) Today I continue working on the structure !!

If you like to view the complete WIP on this project , I have set up an Google page for it , Just follow this link:

…If you like to view the 40 others project ,that I have done so far , just fallow this Google link :

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1828

PROJECT # 34

(AUG 14th ) …Today I Painted the trolley, done the wash / dry-brush on the extinguisher !

If you like to view the complete ‘WIP’ of this project ,ans all the other also , just follow this GOOGLE link… :

I also have a modeling dedicated to AVRO CANADA FIRE DEPT. If you are curious ,just visit my google page:

A big Thank you for following the project it’s more than appreciated. hope my weekly update meet your expectation ! !

Jmarc
DSCF1829
DSCF1830

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 15th) Today I continue working on the structure !!

If you like to view the complete WIP on this project , I have set up an Google page for it , Just follow this link:

…If you like to view the 40 others project ,that I have done so far , just fallow this Google link :

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1847

PROJECT # 34

(AUG 15th ) …Today I found some wheels in my spare box and add it to the trolley !

Jmarc
DSCF1849

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 16th) Today I done the last assembly and gave it a coat of paint !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1881

PROJECT # 34

(AUG 16th ) …Today I done the wash / dry-brush on the trolley sone the last details on the extinguisher and started the decals !

Jmarc
DSCF1883
DSCF1885

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 19th) Today I started the last details !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1899
DSCF1900

PROJECT # 34

(AUG 19th ) …Today I continue adding the last details !

Jmarc
DSCF1901
DSCF1902

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 20th) Today I continue adding the last details !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1926

PROJECT # 34

(AUG 20th ) …Today I done the last details and the project is completed ! !

Jmarc
DSCF1927
DSCF1928

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 22nd) Today I done the last details and the project is now completed !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1952

PROJECT # 42

UTILITY TRANSPORT BOX

(AUG 23th) Time to start another project m so I look into my pic file and located this one, Today I started the project !!

…If you like to view the 41 others project ,that I have done so far , just fallow this Google link :

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1950
DSCF1967
DSCF1968

PROJECT # 42

UTILITY TRANSPORT BOX

(AUG 27th) Today I continue working on the main structure !!

…If you like to view the 41 others project ,that I have done so far , just fallow this Google link :

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1982

PROJECT # 42

UTILITY TRANSPORT BOX

(AUG 28th) Today I continue working on the main structure !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF2001

PROJECT # 42

UTILITY TRANSPORT BOX

(AUG 29th) Today I complete the basic structure !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF2025

PROJECT # 42

UTILITY TRANSPORT BOX

(SEPT 02nd) Today I painted them !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF2049

Hi Jmarc,

Wow, you are crazily prolific. Good luck with all your projects. I pat myself on the back if I finish two or three things a year.

Keep it up!

TTTTTTTTThanks…You production is pretty good also , you are beating most of our club members productions…lol.

PROJECT # 42

UTILITY TRANSPORT BOX

(SEPT 03rd) Today I done the wash/ dry-brush !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF2075