AIRFIELD NIC NAC in 1/48

Hi !

As you can see by my post , I do all sort of thing , this time I’ll introduce you with projects that does’nt take much time to do and will be use to highlight my future presentation !..Here some I have completed this year so far…

…If you like to view all the one I have done so far , just follow this Google link :

photos.app.goo.gl/8h1ExuE1BfxczTHP9

Enjoy !

Jmarc

DSCF0356
DSCF1184
DSCF5911
DSCF8457
DSCF8649
DSCF8953
DSCF9143a
DSCF9144a
DSCF9396
DSCF9510

First I’d like to thank you for following this WIP it’s quite appreciated !

PROJECT # 40

TOOL BOX ON WHEELS

(JUL 22th) Today I continue the work on the wheels !!

If you like to view the complete WIP on this project , I have set up an Google page for it , Just follow this link:
photos.app.goo.gl/mzzBBq5WxJKEVh1v9

…If you like to view the 37 others project ,that I have done so far , just fallow this Google link :
photos.app.goo.gl/8h1ExuE1BfxczTHP9

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1385

PROJECT # 40

TOOL BOX ON WHEELS

(JUL 23th) Today I modify the tow bar and painted it with the wheels !!

If you like to view the complete WIP on this project , I have set up an Google page for it , Just follow this link:

…If you like to view the 37 others project ,that I have done so far , just fallow this Google link :

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1410

PROJECT # 40

TOOL BOX ON WHEELS

(JUL 24th) Today I glued the wheels on !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1432

PROJECT # 40

TOOL BOX ON WHEELS

(JUL 25th) Today I done the final assembly !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1458

PROJECT # 40

TOOL BOX ON WHEELS

(JUL 26th) Today I done the last details and the project is completed !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1486

PROJECT # 40

FUSELAGE WROKING RACK

(JUL 29th) Time to start another project m so I look into my pic file and located this one, Today I started the project !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1524
DSCF1525

PROJECT # 40

FUSELAGE WORKING RACK

(JUL 30th) Today ,I continue working on the main structure !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1549

PROJECT # 40

FUSELAGE WORKING RACK

(AUG 06th) Today ,I completed the basic structure , assemble it and gave it a coat of paint !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1588
DSCF1589
DSCF1590

PROJECT # 34

(JUL 30th ) …Time to start an other type, so as usual I when in my file and located this style ,today I started it !

If you like to view the complete ‘WIP’ of this project ,ans all the other also , just follow this GOOGLE link… :

If you like to view the 33 completed one ,just follow this Google link !

I also have a modeling dedicated to AVRO CANADA FIRE DEPT. If you are curious ,just visit my google page:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/y3LCvKAsnP6CaWjr6

A big Thank you for following the project it’s more than appreciated. hope my weekly update meet your expectation ! !

Enjoy … and it’s an 'RENDEZ-VOUS next week for more …

Jmarc
DSCF0642
DSCF0642a
DSCF0642b

PROJECT # 40

FUSELAGE WORKING RACK

(AUG 02th) Today ,I done the whels !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1617
DSCF1617a

PROJECT # 40

FUSELAGE WORKING RACK

(AUG 05th) Today ,I painted the wheels and started to add the last details !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1666
DSCF1668

PROJECT # 40

FUSELAGE WORKING RACK

(AUG 06th) Today ,I done the last details and the project is completed !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1690
DSCF1692

1 Like

Some very interesting stuff you’ve built there… Do you plan on adding these items to dioramas or do you display them individually on the shelf your aircraft models?

Thanks glad you like the ideal … Yes I plan to use them on future diorama , in mid-time they all are in acrylic boxes !

Jmarc

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 07th) Time to start another project m so I look into my pic file and located this one, Today I started the project !!

…If you like to view the 40 others project ,that I have done so far , just fallow this Google link :

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1712
DSCF1713

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 08th) Today I continue working on the structure !!

…If you like to view the 40 others project ,that I have done so far , just fallow this Google link :

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1730

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 12th) Today I continue working on the structure !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1786

PROJECT # 34

(AUG 12th ) …Today I painted the exthinghuiser !

If you like to view the complete ‘WIP’ of this project ,ans all the other also , just follow this GOOGLE link… :

If you like to view the 33 completed one ,just follow this Google link !

I also have a modeling dedicated to AVRO CANADA FIRE DEPT. If you are curious ,just visit my google page:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/y3LCvKAsnP6CaWjr6

A big Thank you for following the project it’s more than appreciated. hope my weekly update meet your expectation ! !

Enjoy … and it’s an 'RENDEZ-VOUS next week for more …

Jmarc
DSCF1788

PROJECT # 41

WING WORKING RACK

(AUG 13th) Today I continue working on the structure !!

Enjoy !
Jmarc
DSCF1809