"All Scales 2021". Model show in St.Petersburg,Russia

Greetings,friends! Yesterday was a markable day. First live Model show in St. Petersburg after COVID quarantine. We usually have two exhibitions,this is the third one. So it is newest show in a city and perhaps most perspective. I believe in it. That’s why there are not great amount of models. COVID and new show are the main reasons. I hope next year we will back to normal life and there will be another show with more participants and models. I can mark good quality of the models. I post some photos. Not all mine but I don’t think that authors will be against of this. My non-painted models nomination was out of contest.

6 Likes

Also I want to introduce a really fantastic work of Vladimir Istoshin. He has made two YAK-1 in 1\16 scale for Litvyak movie. You can see them there.

3 Likes

Some great builds.

Good to see all this stuff “live” again!
Some interesting and good looking builds there.

Great models. Thank for sharing this.

Nicely done Supacat Jackal !

Some very skilled modellers showing some exceptional work. Great to see them posted here. Thank you Artyom.

Great! Thanks for sharing!

Fantastic work on show there Artyom- love that beautifully painted Panda Hobby T-15!

Good to see you can hold a contest again, and great models there. Thanks for sharing the images!

Thank you,friends! I hope I can post more photos later when will have them.

1 Like

those are some amazing builds, thank you for showing them to us and that there are still some model shows still going ahead around the world.