Alsacast Sherman troop

Had some time today, able to get the main paint on, now the fun stuff begins….

3 Likes

The panthers etch is a hauler enhanced with scratch-made brass parts, the pziv is sdv extras almost all created from scratch, and ferdi is roco with a medical needle for a barrel. I’ll mount them in train loads sometime.

Love to learn more about your very interesting bridge you have there.

Please consider posting more info and photos in my “Small bridges for many applications” thread.

1 Like

The bridge is auhagen 11364, i modified it with a gentle curve to fit the module. I used two 5mm x5mm aluminium square rods to add strength, they were bent and fit the inside easily of the box structure. I cut up some wooden match stics for a more realistic walkway. I think i put too much work into it than what it needed. I still have to weather and foliage it but im having to much fun building 1/87 tanks.

1 Like

Every day is a new day and morning set the fate of the evening. That’s how you will learn to know through good morning quotes to charge your day for success.Life is beautiful when the state of mind is positive. The sprinkles said by famous personalities are a treasure. I have gathered the treasure with extensive research.

1 Like

The pumas draw is a hauler upgraded with scratch-made metal parts, the pziv is sdv additional items practically undeniably made without any preparation, and ferdi is roco with a clinical needle for a barrel. I’ll mount them in train stacks at some point.

1 Like

Wow, February. I’m behind the times.

I don’t think this a thread should be in the armor section. The armor vehicles are cargo. The point of a railroad is to move cargo. That the cargo happens to be an extraordinarily popular subject like armored vehicles is irrelevant. It tends to get to the subjective view of the point of these models and diorama - are these tanks that just happened to be rail cars, or is it a railroad darama of rail cars hauling tanks? Tomato, tomatoe. But yes, Armorama should see these, too.

EDIT: I did post this link to Armorama.

1 Like

Hi TomJ, thank you for stopping by and looking and writing. My apologies that I’ve taken a month to acknowledge it.

Do you have railroad subjects you’d like to post here? We’d love to see them.