Amx 30 b

Hello, it’s time for painting !
After a grey coat of Mr Surface 1000, I’ve painted the french colors NATO scheme with mixing Tamiya, Gunze and AK real colors. They came together witout any troubles.
I’ve mixed some pale sand in the second layer and add some light grey in the third to dim the shades.

Thanks for watching

7 Likes

Very fine camo work you’ve done there.

1 Like

Great job on that camo !

1 Like

Hello,
here it is after some oil pin washes and a black/sepia wash. I’ve also started to paint some details and equipments.

Thanks for watching.

10 Likes

Really nice. Great colors and restrained weathering. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hello,
here it is waiting dust and mud !

Details and weatheing are finished, I also have the rubber parts of the tracks and the ground to do.

Thanks for watching.

6 Likes

An excellent model - well built, good stowage and well finished.

1 Like

Fantastic paint finish on this- the colors and weathering come together beautifully.

1 Like

Hello,
after a big summer breack it’s time to work !
a lot of work on the individual rubber soles that were too thick

For the mud I use various products and tries not to be too much

The tankers are from Djiti’s with minor modifications

Thanks for watching.

5 Likes

Very impressive :star_struck: Details and weathering is top notch !!

1 Like

Hello,
I call it finished, though they are many things that could be better. But it was a great fun to build and I’m not so far from the rendering I had in mind.

Thanks for watching, and feel free to comment.

7 Likes

Very well done indeed; I’m a great fan of French armour (and the ancient Heller kits - as mentioned some time ago), but I really like this one. Excellent work.

If I have one observation it would be the lack of any antennae, but I appreciate that may be for storage reasons.

Well done!

Thanks for your comment ! For the antennae I ordered one from Master Model and waiting for it…

1 Like

Nice, muddy beast Gil! Its a good paint finish and the weathering dusting upwards from the bottom is realistic looking.

1 Like

Great looking finish! Your display base shows off the articulated suspension quite well. The figures and weathering really help bring this build to life. :+1:t3:

1 Like

I have one of these and can’t wait to build it, Gil your work inspires!

1 Like