Amx lar-160

Desde hace tiempo vengo recabando informacion sobre este ejemplar que solo lo ultizo el ejercito de venezuela. finalmante pude optener acceso para tomar fotos y medidas y gracias a la tecnologia de impresion en 3D he logrado realizarlo. A continuacion estare colocando los avances.

I have been collecting information about this specimen that only the Army of Venezuela. finally I could see access to take photos and measures and thanks to the 3D impression technology I have managed to do it. I will be placing the advances.

6 Likes

Wow! What a set up

I follow your progress

Terminando las orugas con eslavones individuales con zapatas, completamente detalladas y compatibles con las marcas Heller, Tamiya, Takon y por supuesto A-rmo. Pistas totalmente viables después del montaje. Se unen con alambre para obtener los pivotes de las pistas.

Finishing off the tracks with individual links with Rubber, fully detailed and compatible with Heller, Tamiya, Takon and of course A-rmo brands. Fully workable tracks after assembly. They are joined with wire to obtain the pivots of the tracks.

para tener mas informacion sobre estos articulos pueden visitar / For more information on these items, you can visit

1 Like