Andy's Hobby HQ next 1/16 release is

Olive drab. That’s the only hint he has given, which narrows it down somewhat. Maybe another Sherman iteration, a la Firefly? Or something more esoteric like a Cromwell. Were M60 tanks ever OD?

2 Likes

I would go with a M4A3 76(w) with VVSS suspension.

3 Likes

Maybe a B 17 - LOL

6 Likes

I agree some version of the A3. Myself would prefer a 75. Really a A2 but I am sure that is down the road. I could go for a few scaled up M29C’s also.

I wonder when/if they will sell the wheels and tracks as separate sets. Seems like that would be a cheap and easy sells. Some generic box and box art. Everything else is basically created. Add the instructions on the back of the box for the tracks and print money.

2 Likes

I think selling the wheels and tracks as separate items is a no brainer, I’m pretty sure they would be popular for those wanting to mix and match.

Something Sherman related is almost a dead certain for the next release I would say but Andy may yet surprise us all.

Keith

2 Likes

Hey how about a Centurion ??

2 Likes
2 Likes

A jeep and trailer right?

1 Like

I like that idea, Nikos. either that or a British VC Firefly.

1 Like

Not that crazy…

2 Likes

I’d love to see a Panther Ausf A. like these that’s affordable.

2 Likes

Early “slicks” were OD, some of the early A1s as well, before all the crazy camo combinations of the 1970s (DUALTEX, MASSTER, MERDC)

2 Likes

Panther M10

1 Like

Since their last releases were m10s, why not an M36B1 or an M7 Priest?

1 Like

Yes, the M60, M60A1, and M60A2 were all originally built in OD. At least until the MASSTER & MERDC schemes came along.

2 Likes