ANIGRAND Models

Purchased the C-133 kit in 1/72.
Some parts were not right.
Can’t get in contact with them. Ideas?

You can contact them via their website, but they will ask for postage to send replacement parts out.
Andy :slight_smile:

Have tried for months.
Nuthin’ but Crickets.

Checking their web site, it doesn’t look like they’re operating any more. Latest update is April 4 2019 and the only entry on their “future releases” is for release during 2019.

What exactly is the problem with the kit? If there is no other way out, many things can be fixed even if you can’t get hold of the manufacturer!

Anigrand web site

:raising_hand_man:

Magnus

Say it ain’t so! Anagrand makes kits I have not seen anywhere else. The kits look like tough builds, I have bought many but not had the courage to actually build one yet. They will be missed.

Paul

@hudson29 I’ve done one of their kits, fifteen years ago. The traces are still there over at the old Aeroscale site!

:raising_hand_man:

Magnus

Thanks Magnus, I enjoyed your build of the XF-10. That was a wonderful era with many oddball aircraft that Anagrand made kits for. I have the B-46, B-48 & B-51 along with some others from them, all in NM, a real challenge!

Let’s hope the Anagrand will be back with more & improved kits sometime in the future!

Paul