Armor kits for trade

I have 4 kits I would like to trade. I will trade for armor, trucks etc. No planes. 1/35 scale. Each trade will pay for their shipping. These kits are 1/35 scale. Kits are NATO Multiple Launch Rocket System DML #3523 Interior part started. M548A1 Tracked Cargo Carrier AFV AF3503. Trumpeter #09501 AT-T Artillery Prime Mover. Thunder Model # 35205 British Scammell Pioneer Trcu30 Trailer 30T. Thanks for looking.

Hi,
Would you be interested in trading the AFV Club M548 kit for a 1/35th DML Hummel kit# 6004 and Eduard PE ammo boxes with floor set. The DML kit is factory sealed.
Let me know, I’m in Illinois zip code 61856
thanks

Thanks for the reply. I am really trying to do away with the tracks you have to glue. I am 73 don’t have the patience or hand eye coordination. Do you have anything with the rubber tracks or with wheels. If you don’t, I will trade. We can just pay for our shipping. Thanks

Hi
I have a Tamiya M8 Greyhound armored car kit I can trade. It is still in shrink wrap. I understand about the individual tracks. I’m not a big fan of them either.
Let me know if the M-8 interests you. I’m located in Illinois.
thanks

I guess we will go with the hummel 165. I will try to mail in a couple of days, past labor day. My address is william e. carter/58 tipperary dr/asheville nc 28806. Thanks

This kit is an open box all parts are in plastic.

Hi,
OK, mail it then is fine. I’ll box up the Hummel and send it out tomorrow.
My address is Ron Hotwick 916 Robert Webb Dr Monticello, Illinois 61856
thanks for the swap. I’ll let you know when your kit arrives. Please let me know when the Hummel arrives.

HI,
Your package has been mailed. The tracking number is 9405 5092 0556 8816 9359 78. Let me know when it arrives, thanks

I mailed your package today. Your tracking number is. 9534 6143 8644 3249 8796 09. Let me know when it arrives.

Hi,
The AFV Club kit arrived today. It is a nice addition to my Vietnam armor collection,
thank You.

Thanks so much for the trade. I am very happy with your kit and I really appreciate the extras. Let me know if you have anything to trade. I cannot believe both of these boxes arrived as fast as they did.

Ron we made a trade for your hummel self propelled gun. I just received a email from you about another trade? All I have to trade is in my original email.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.