Armorcon 21, Danbury, Connecticut, USA

ARMORCON HAS MOVED!

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we must move both the venue and date for Armorcon 2021.

Armorcon 2021 will now be held at the Wyndham Southbury hotel, 1284 Strongtown Rd, Southbury, CT 06488, on October 1 - 2, 2021. The venue and date are reserved and the show will happen.

To all our vendors, we will be contacting you personally in the coming days to reconfirm your ability to attend.

Please stay tuned as we finalize the details. We’ll let you all know as soon as hotel rooms are available for booking.

1 Like

Let’s hope we have some normalcy by then Matt

2 Likes

Hey Tony, good to see you here. Yeah, we better all have the vaccine by then and be able to hold this one. I guess since you moved down to Carolina we won’t be seeing you anymore…

No,unfortunately not,there is one scheduled for the Spartanburg SC area about 65 min from me in April,see what happens

Stay safe

Yeah, I need to show off a few new builds. I assume there will be a listing of the categories?

Hi Carl, yes there is a category list on our website http://www.nemilmod.org/ under “Armorcon” then “Model Contest”.

Thanks (need the tank emoji from armorama)

1 Like

Yes I really like that show !

1 Like

Yes I really like that show .

1 Like

Defiantly going! I need to get to more model shows! :grin:

Ezra, you know it’s in Connecticut, right? That’s one hell of a road trip!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to be taking a road trip back to NY to visit some family around the same time so its only a small detour!

For you Carl!

:tanks:

3 Likes

So cool! Can’t wait to meet you!

1 Like

Like wise!

Is that a new permanent addition to the emojis?

It is. If you hard refresh (CTRL + F5 usually) your browser cache of the forum (any page) it should show up at the bottom of the emoji list. I can add more when I have time.

Jim

Thanks for the heads up, we should all be innoculated by then. Hmmm, what to build…

I hope to make it this year. 2019’s fell on a cousin’s wedding, 2020’s… well, you know. Not too far away from me either. Maybe I’ll bring the T-26 along for goofs,

Wont’ be close to done, but maybe I’ll have sprockets and hull completed by then.

2 Likes