At last! Takom King Tiger

Very nice build - even if it doesn’t have wings …
Do I see some 1/12 Minichamps in the background?
If they are then I know you MUST have the Commando and the Vincent .

Again,a fantastic job on a good looking kit.If I may ask,where the side skirts are missing,would the camo extend all the way down,or would it just be yellow,or just primer.

Please don’t think I’m being critical, just asking for clarity sakes.

Your eyes don’t deceive you and yes I do have the Commando and Vincent too (I also have them in 1:1; the Vincent I’ve just completed an engine rebuild on, which is why the KT took so long!). The Jota I owned for three years and sold; it was too expensive to run and blew up twice! I would love to own the MV750S for real too, but with the prices now that’s never going to happen!

You have a point about the missing side skirts. Perhaps they should have been primer colour or I should at least have left off the three colour scheme underneath them. However that’s how the tank is depicted at Bovingdon, so they didn’t think about that either! I suppose you could argue that it was delivered in Dunkelgelb and they didn’t get round to adding the other colours before they knocked the missing side skirts off (I’m reaching here)!

Yea,really just picking nits, it’s a beautiful build and I have done the same thing on a Jagdtiger with missing skirts not really knowing the answer

Thanks!

Bill