AutoModeler Group Build Discussion Thread

Apologies for my lack of attendance lately folks, real life issues have taken up way too much time.

Joel is correct, the grand total of 3 completed builds for HOTB is very disappointing and the lowest we have seen for quite a while. I know that the new site is vastly different to the old, and having the Group Builds in a separate dedicated forum requires navigation away from the main AutoModeler forum, but this is how the system works now so we all need to work within it. The positives in the usability of the new site far outweigh the negatives.

I will continue the Group Build program as it stands and once the Union Jack/Tricolore GB starts I will draw the lucky member to decide on the next subject from the list at the top of this thread. BTW I am always open for more suggestions on that score!

I plan to follow Joel’s lead and run a dedicated Build Log thread here in the main forum as well as posting updates in the GB thread. Hopefully the increase in traffic will encourage some more participants.

Cheers, D