AVRO CF-105 ARROW MACH 2 MUCK-UP in 1/48!

HI !
Here a project I been work in for a while now, after completing the MARK I muck-up and started the MK.II ,so far the aircraft is almost completed and the base ready to get details … If you like to view the complete WIP on this project ,I have made a GOOGLE page for it , just follow these links :

CF-105 ARROW MACH 1 MUCK-UP

CF-105 ARROW MACH 2

(NOV 11th ) ,I completed the inner canopy wall of both sides !

Enjoy !
Jmarc

DSCF4198
DSCF1522
DSCF5737
DSCF6957

13 Likes

AVRO CF-105 ARROW MARK 2 WOODEN MUCH-UP…

(NOV 13th ) today ,I completed the basic work on the pilot canopy !

If you like to view the complete WIP of this project , just follow this google link :

DSCF7166

2 Likes

Both fantastic-looking dios, but I’m not sure to what you are referring by the term “muck-up.” Everything looks to be in good order.

:beer:

Glad you like it …more to come next week !

mock-up?

1 Like

That’s sort of what I was thinking, but was not sure.

:beer:

1 Like

(NOV 22th ) today ,I sanded and retouch the problem area, and gave it another coat of paint !

If you like to view the complete WIP of this project , just follow this google link :

DSCF7306
DSCF7350
DSCF7351

1 Like

(NOV 27th ) today ,I clean up the canopy parts and start to add the last details !
DSCF7447
DSCF7448
DSCF7449

4 Likes

First I’d like to thank you for following the WIP , it’s quite appreciated !

(DEC 11th ) today ,I start to add the last details to the canopy !

DSCF7653

3 Likes

First I’d like to thank you for following this WIP , it’s quite appreciated !

(DEC 18th ) today ,I completed the canopy and start to glue them on the aircraft !

…You been following this post and like to view all the AVRO CANADA projects I have completed so far … just follow this Google link:

Enjoy and it’s an ‘rendez-vous’ next week for more on this particular project…!.

Jmarc
DSCF7791
DSCF7794
DSCF7795
DSCF7792

4 Likes

(JAN 08th ) today ,I add the other canopy door and started to do the activators !

Enjoy and it’s an ‘rendez-vous’ next week for more on this particular project…!.

Jmarc

DSCF7957
DSCF7958

DSCF7959a
DSCF7960

7 Likes

J-Marc, this is incredible. The level of detail is amazing. Looking forward to the next post.

Glad you like it… More to come shortly !

I’m no aircraft modeller but this is one of those aircraft that one wishes had come to fruition - ie in service; excellent work here.

The only thing that grates is the tit;e (as others have noted); if the words "Muck-up were deleted it might help, if only from a sort of grammatical aesthetic point of view(!)

That aside, this is great work. Keep it up!

Well as you can see it done was it was design for , it got you in my post and written me about it !.. So please leave it that way !

Thanks

(JAN 16th ) today ,I completed the addition of the canopy activators !

…You been following this post and like to view all the AVRO CANADA projects I have completed so far … just follow this Google link:

Jmarc
DSCF8114
DSCF8112
DSCF8113

2 Likes

(JAN 22th ) today ,I glued the canopy opening access door and started the work o the MISSILE BAY !

DSCF8294
DSCF8295
DSCF8298

4 Likes

J-Marc, you detail is amazing.

Thank youuuuu, Glad you like it !

AVRO CF-105 ARROW MARK 2 WOODEN MUCH-UP…

(FEB 05th ) today ,I continue the work on the missile bay !

DSCF8500
DSCF8501
DSCF8502
DSCF8503

2 Likes