B.A.E. Harrier GR.3 'Inspirations' by Ralphy Hiroshi | AeroScale

Adie Roberts continues his inspirations to help inspire modellers of all abilities to work out of their comfort zone building dioramas or just trying new builds.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://aeroscale.net/news/b-a-e--harrier-gr-3-inspirations-by-ralphy-hiroshi
4 Likes

Fabulous model but again no info about even the basics of kit/scale/links to more info about the project or the modeller etc.
best regards
John Waller

2 Likes

I rummaged about and found what I believe to be the original article…

But I agree. These 'Inspirations" should at very least have proper credits and links to the original. That’s just good etiquette.

3 Likes

Great dio of one of my favourite jets! It depicts the camouflage they applied in Norway.

Yes, some more infos of the built models should be mandatory!

Many thanks Craig for that. Now that is “INSPIRATIONAL”. Ralphy’s Facebook has some good stuff too.
note “Model finished in June 2011”
best regards
John W.

Thanks for setting things straight
Quite appreciated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just read the link for this as I skipped over it the first time. Well worth a read as its an impressive build.

1 Like

i always liked the winter/Norwegian camo on the harrier.

1 Like

Welcome Ralphy, great to have you on board. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yo Dog, nice to see you here. It’s not LAP but another good spot to hang out. Post away brother!

1 Like

Thanks, But I’m not Ralphy.
Ralphy provided the inspiration for the Harrier, I actually built this model :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, i’m discovering the place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah… So you’re the culprit who built it then @Red_Dog … Congrats… It’s an exceptional build … :+1:

1 Like

oops… sorry about that Chief. :upside_down_face:

1 Like