Baba Yaga bust

Hi all,

I would like to present to you some pictures of my latest model I’ve finished; which is also the only model I was able to complete in 2022 :cry: The bust is a resin casting with almost no clean up needed. All was painted using acrylics by variousmarkd and inks. I would love to hear what you all think of it!!! Many thanks for watching,

Gino.

6 Likes

That is some impressive painting. The snarling face with the yellow teeth are picked out to really suggest age and the pallor of the skin and red blotches are neat touches. Those eyes too- really quite intense and malevolent. I also like the red light coming from the left.

What company makes this bust?

Hello Karl, thank you very much for your nice comments. Painting details like this is what gives “personamty” to a model I feel. And it’s good fun to do too! The last couple of years I’m trying to paint more with OSL, I still have so much to learn, but I love the effect when i see it painted by others that I want to learn it too.

The bust is sculpted by Pedro Fernandez and he sells it under het brand : Insomnia miniatures. The have many great bust and figure, many of them between fantasy and horror. Well worth checking out.

Take care,

Gino

1 Like

This is horrible!!

In an amazingly well sculpted and painted way. Bravo.

Well done, she has a real nasty look about her.