Backdating the REVELL 1/48 B-1B to the earlier 'A' version

Hi !

Using the REVELL ROCKWELL B-1B 1/48 kit , I back dated it to the B-1A version in late 80’ ,with the time the white paint got yellow and decided it was time to gave it a little love , using more pic available on the net on this version I upgrade it and repainted it !.. So here it is …First you have it in is original white yellowish and the upgrade version !

If you like to view more and the WIP of the upgrade , I have made an GOOGLE page for this project , here the link:

Enjoy

Jmarc

5 Likes

(DEC 01st ) … Today , I sanded the work done last time and continue to repair the front fuselage section !

If you like to help out on this projet I need these … :

from the REVELL 1/48 B-1 LANCER stenciling for the WHITE prototype aircraft, this was on the decal sheet of the first edition of the B-1 kit… I’m also seeking the NOSE GEAR ,LEFT STABILIZER + CREW LADDER parts … used parts are welcome as long they are useable !

A big thank you for helping out , without your help I won’t be able to do a good job on the project !..

…If you like to view more WIP of this project and 2 other 1/48 B-1 bombers ,This is ‘PHASE 2’ by the way follow this Google link

Enjoy and it’s an ‘rendez-vous’ next week for more on this particular project…!.

Jmarc

DSCF7383.JPG.4f0e47aca23389b69c44cc7c7a1885cd
DSCF7384.JPG.cefc0627206f33c5af56a670386d295f
DSCF7385.JPG.f340b4fa9f1ea15c23d195df5d409441
DSCF7386.JPG.c15c4c261cfb83d4c2c20a7bbb0c1db7
DSCF7387.JPG.a941f60951407b958072609e61d18dc7
DSCF7388.JPG.bbafe26c3f6fea1f95700b9cadfdf324

4 Likes

One of my favourite aircraft… beautiful graceful lines… Will be watching this one :+1:

Glad to see you like it …Hope youl’le enjoy the WIP …

Nice start. It will be interesting to see you tackle some key elements on the early Bone. I will follow along.

TTTTTTTThank you , more to come shortly !

Here is the update on the ongoing B-1A HYBRID …Youl’le notice there is only one image available you can view more of the update picture of the projects on the Google link !

(DEC 20th ) … Today , I sanded the work done last time , repair the damage leading edge and start to cut out panel under the capsule bay !

from the REVELL 1/48 B-1 LANCER stenciling for the WHITE prototype aircraft, this was on the decal sheet of the first edition of the B-1 kit… I’m also seeking the NOSE WINGLETS + NOSE GEAR ,LEFT TAIL STABILIZER + CREW LADDER parts … used parts are welcome as long they are useable !

A big thank you for helping out , without your help I won’t be able to do a good job on the project !..

…If you like to view more WIP of this project and 2 other 1/48 B-1 bombers ,This is ‘PHASE 2’ by the way follow this Google link

Enjoy and it’s an ‘rendez-vous’ next week for more on this particular project…!.

Jmarc

DSCF7832
DSCF7833
DSCF7836

1 Like

(FEB 06th ) … Today , I continue cutting some more access panels but had a mist app that will need some attention later on !

from the REVELL 1/48 B-1 LANCER stenciling for the WHITE prototype aircraft, this was on the decal sheet of the first edition of the B-1 kit… I’m also seeking the NOSE WINGLETS + NOSE GEAR ,LEFT TAIL STABILIZER + CREW LADDER parts … used parts are welcome as long they are useable !

Jmarc
DSCF8528
DSCF8529
DSCF8530
DSCF8531

1 Like

Here is the update on the ongoing B-1A HYBRID …Youl’le notice there is only one image available you can view more of the update picture of the projects on the Google link !

(APR 23th ) … Today , I continue the work in the side access panels and remove the wings !

from the REVELL 1/48 B-1 LANCER stenciling for the WHITE prototype aircraft, this was on the decal sheet of the first edition of the B-1 kit… I’m also seeking the NOSE WINGLETS + LEFT TAIL STABILIZER … used parts are welcome as long they are useable !

Jmarc
DSCF9786
DSCF9787
DSCF9788
DSCF9789
DSCF9790
DSCF9791

2 Likes