Beauty and the Beast

I know I posted this on the old forum, but I thought I’d try on the new one!
This is my first diorama since my stroke ,It may not be as good, but it something that I love to do

20200222_164136_1|690x345

12 Likes

Looks pretty good to me! The tank is a real beauty, but where is the beast?

1 Like

Very nice. :+1: :+1: As regards your stroke, this kind of activity may be good therapy for rebuilding those neuro pathways that were damaged. Best of luck with your continued recovery.

Welcome back and good work!
This hobby has done wonders for me and my health and it looks like you have also benefited man!
J

probably the boy in the blue cap, small boys can be beastly sometimes if the parents haven’t raised them properly :wink:

3 Likes

The over all dio is really nice. I am especially impressed with the groundwork. Please post more of your dioramas. :+1:t2:
Cheers,
C.

very well done nice realism :grinning:

Very nice… :+1:…lots of Phatos!

Kirk this is great. The tank is filthy but you still managed to make it look colourful and interesting.

I agree with the others - this hobby is a tremendous therapy for the mind and body. Keep getting better!

Very nice work Kirk, I hope all goes well in your recovery. Thank you for posting your work and I look forward to seeing some more.Best regards…Dale

Who doesn’t love triumph over adversity? Bravo Kirk, if it ever happens to me I can only hope I’d recover as well as you have :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like