Bergepanther Ausf. D, Takom, 1/35, pt. 1

Greetings to all forum members. On this occasion I wanted to share with you a project that I started a few months ago (and that is going to last a few more months).
It is the Bergepanther Ausf. D, 1/35, from Takom. This particular Bergepanther is the one manufactured by Seibert Stahlbau, in the last year of the war, from broken down Panther tanks. They served the function of tractors, as they lacked a winch and rear shovel. They only had a light winch on the upper part of the hull.
The quality of the kit is very good. The detailing and fit of the parts is more than correct. In fact, more than half of the parts in the kit are for the interior. A good number of parts are completely hidden after joining the two halves of the hull.
This first part corresponds to the construction of the interior up to the joining of the two halves of the hull.
I hope you like it. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.
Greetings to all!

11 Likes

Impressive detailing, I fully understand that it takes time with all those small parts.
I would be afraid of breaking small parts when handlig large subassemblies …
:fearful:

3 Likes

That’s an impressive build so far. Did you shoot everything in the interior red oxide?

4 Likes

This is what is shown in the instructions…

3 Likes

I’ll be watching this, I’ve always like Bergepanthers. Looks good so far!

4 Likes

Juan, fantastic Bergepanther build! Looking forward to following along! A++

3 Likes

Did you paint it after everything is glued together?

2 Likes

Many sets of parts were painted separately and then glued together. The largest assemblies were: upper and lower half, seats, radio, engine, controls and accessories. In fact, the interior is not finished yet. Accessories such as extra ammunition boxes, jerry cans, tool boxes… are still to be fitted. For me, the result is more realistic if I place the extras with the interior closed.

4 Likes