Blackdog: Small Scale AFV Sets | Armorama™

New accessories for 1/72 Hetzer, SU-85 and Sherman

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/blackdog-small-scale-afv-sets
1 Like

I still wonder if BD know what they do? How will the jerrycans be attached? Siemens Lufthaken? Or maybe Verlinden magic? And a canvas draped over the drivers vision ports? Ridicoulus!

2 Likes

And even the images show poor casting and proportions…

1 Like

BD products?

Nancy R has their number.

3 Likes

I love their “spare” roadwheels with full hub and lugnuts all still in place, also magically attached to the vehicle. Awesome research and lackluster effort.

2 Likes

All Black Dog products are pure rubbish, always have been and always will be. Undersized, overpriced, miscast, shortshot, badly engineered junk.
I learned the hard way.

3 Likes

Black Dog…Or Plague Dog ? :thinking:

H.P.

3 Likes

Isn´t Black Plague reserved for DML Black Label?

3 Likes

The Black Dog resin vignette bases are quite nice. Granted, I haven’t opened all of the ones I bought, but years ago an online vendor had a huge 50-60% sale on Black Dog bases so I grabbed as many as a can blindly.

I’m not a fan of their figures and conversion kits though for the very reasons posted here.

3 Likes

I have had some good products such as the vignette bases and 1/35th figures. I really liked their Israeli infantry set.

1 Like