Books for Sale: Soviet Cold War, Kursk, World War 2

Hi Group,

Time to say goodbye to some of my old pals. I will ship media mail in US to keep postage down. If you want other shipment option, tell me.

No dust cover…

1 Like

Fred is a great guy to deal with everyone. One of the best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Fred. What’s the price on the Isby book?
Thanks

Hi Bryan,

It’s a really cool book. I ask $25 including shipping and handling. I plan to send it Media Mail which is cheaper than regular postage. If you’d like it shipped another way, let me know.

There is one other gentleman who has asked what the cost will be. I’m waiting to hear back from him. All my best, Fred

I apologize I haven’t updated this list but Kursk has found a new forever home. Thank you all for looking.

1 Like

Thank you randy. I appreciate that.

1 Like

You’re welcome. You are a good friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update. All the books have found new forever homes. I have some more I’ll be posting when I get a chance.

1 Like

I too have the Isby book and the T-10 one; I must admit the latter is really interesting and I suspect is probably the definitive English language version on the species.

I’m sure it’s not just me but I find when I’m researching for a build I can sometimes end up with half a dozen or so books for the one model! No wonder our house is creaking at the seams with books.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.