Breezy Day

A 1/35 cutie on a breezy day:

Likes, dislikes, etc…?
:smiley: :canada:

15 Likes

Very nice - a little “tame “ but this is a G rated site…

Hmmm…I’ve got some a lot less “tame”, but I’m afraid they would be censored!

Excellent stuff Leo- nicely picked out pattern on the dress. The base is a great shape for the fig too with good color. I’m not sure what the base is made from so I dunno if this would be do-able but bending or flattening the grass/flowers in the rough direction of the wind that is blowing her hair might be an idea.

Is that SOL Models or Nutsplanet?

Funny thing about that…Nutsplanet makes that figure, but it is 1/12 scale - mine is 1/35/50 mm scale. I bought mine from X Resin Model Store on Alie Express. It’s not really a “pirate copy” as it’s a different scale (that’s how I justify my purchase!) :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks. The base is a small dome of styrofoam glued to a tree branch slice and covered with a thin layer of Celluclay, with static grass applied. The “dandelions” are just particles of colored shredded foam sprinkles after spraying with hair fixative.

1 Like

I like the shredded foam idea- I have some ‘Flowers’ I bought which are basically static grass tufts with little colored bits- but the damn colored bits just fall off as soon as you touch it! Your solution looks just as good.

Great work for a 1/35 female figure. 1/35 is so small that I find them hard to paint in such detail. And your flora ground work looks excellent.

That’s a nicely done figure Leo. Nice paint job and great idea for the base/ groundwork!

Thanks. I’ve got lots of female subjects ( :wink:) in 50 mm to practice painting on.