British Daimler Armoured Car Mk I | Armorama

Gecko Models shows boxart and some CAD images of their upcoming 1/35 scale release.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/british-daimler-armoured-car-mk-i
3 Likes

in two different versions → want to have both
The Little John adapter is an interesting piece of technology

1 Like

Oh My God! Kit of the Year! I built the 1\48 Bandai kit in 1976 and have been waiting for a 1\35 styrene kit ever since. Why hasn’t anyone ever done this, the coolest armored car ever made? Thank you Gecko, and please do a Mk. II! It has a full interior, no less, and PE. And today’s Friday! I have a weekend of bench time ahead! I’m a happy trooper.
Anybody wanna buy an Accurate Armor 1\35 resin Daimler Mk.II?

1 Like

It’s. About. Time.

1 Like

Gecko is certainly running down my wish list. If this keeps up, I’ll have to buy shares in the company to get a return on my purchases…

1 Like

I am sure that Mk II (both wartime and postwar boxings) and a Mk I SOD will appear in due course

1 Like

This is great news. Years back, when Staghounds and Humber armoured cars that this would be made.

Hope they make a Ferret too.

Regards jason

1 Like

i don’t know how many times i wished some one would come out with this kit. i thought bronco might do something since they have the turret molds already. i think this kit will be a best seller… i know i’ll buy 2. Seeing this kit anounced today really made my day !

metaltankman

i have a accurate armor daimler Mk.II too i’ll probaly never build now, lol . i hope gecko
does a crusader or comet with interior…that would be awesome !

metaltankman

Yes ! Another one to delete from my wishlist . And now please, a Matilda I (A11)…

Yes… Matilda mk i

Now this is exciting. Ever since playing Post Scriptum I’ve wanted to build one of these!