Bronco JSU-152

Probably a long shot but looking to buy Broncos JSU-152 early. Has to be the version with the PE screens. If anyone has one in their stash they want to trade or sell I am interested. Have lots of WW2 armor, and aircraft to trade

1 Like

Hi Mead,

PM me if you are still looking for this kit, I am in Aussie though.
Cheers
Mike

Appreciate the offer! Shipping would probably be prohibitive though :frowning:

Bump up willing to trade

Saw this on ebay,comes with a couple of Aber sets

Thanks! A little more than I was looking to spend. Should have pulled the trigger when sprue bros had them on a lightning deal i guess

Yeah not cheap.
Decisions,decisions it foes come woth the extra sets and barrel

Yeah it’s probably a good value to be honest, the barrel is about $20, the kit $40-50 and I’m sure the aber sets are $20 each

Could probably sell the PE if I didn’t want to use it

Does bronco still make kits? I actually love their stuff but find it nearly impossible to find their kits in stock

Im not sure I have only built one of their kits,a DAK Stug III,it was nice

Not interested in the Tamiya,its a nice build,it has the screens?

Yeah I think I am going towards the tamiya one. Looks like a nice easy build and easy to find at a similar price

1 Like

I still have the Bronco kit If your heart is set on it?? If you had the Tamiya 1.48th scale Fairy Swordfish MK 1, I would be happy to trade & each pays Post??

For me to post to you would be about $20-25 Aussie dollars, so about $15-20 roughly in US $$ as I think the US $$

Cheers
Mike

Sorry, I don’t have the tamiya swordfish :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.