Bugatti 35 (Monaco GP 1930) MFH 1/12 | AutoModeler

The Bugatti 35 as raced in the Monaco Grand Prix in 1935. A stunning build of the Model Factory Hero kit by Tomasz Zamiara, and many thanks to Tomasz for permission to share his images.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://automodeler.com/news/bugatti-35-monaco-gp-1930-mfh-1-12
3 Likes

I found this build in my Facebook feed on a weathered models page. I messaged Tomasz to congratulate him on such a stunning build and asked permission to share the images in a feature here and he kindly agreed.

Cheers, D

1 Like

I was thinking of doing this kit for the next campaign, Union Jack and Tricolore. L

1 Like

That is beautiful. I may have missed it , but who makes the kit and is it abailable

Chris, the company is called Model Factory Hero (MFH) and you should be able to find one available. They are large multi-media kits and require a lot of focus (just ask @cosimodo ) but as you can see the results are awesome!

Cheers, D

1 Like

After looking at the prices I will pass …lol

1 Like

Wow… a beautiful model. Thanks for posting this. Post more! :smiley:

Stunning work!

Regards Jason

Fighting the temptation to buy the Alfa Typo 158 kit for a year now and I am weakening… $$$

1 Like

Just an outstanding build for sure. The weathering of a race worn car isn’t easy, but Tomasz has pulled it off in Spads for sure.

I’ve watched a video of a classic race car event at Spa and there was a Bugatti 35 entered with it’s own cameras and sound equipment. Just as great video to watch but it didn’t make one complete lap of the circuit as it had gearbox issues.

Michael, I’d love to see you enter and build the MFH 1/12 Bugatti for the next GB.

joel

joel

Nicely done. The kit looks very similar to old Pocher kits. I have several of their kits and they sure will be a challenge to build…