Building the Star Wars Rebel Blockade Runner & Millennium Falcon from Bandai | ModelGeek

Jim builds up the 'highly difficult to assemble' Bandai Blockade Runner (1/1000) and Millennium Falcon (1/350) kits while rambling about Star Wars and other things.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://modelgeek.com/video/building-the-star-wars-rebel-blockade-runner-millennium-falcon-from-bandai
1 Like

Nice one Jim, you got there in the end, even with me screaming at the monitor “look at the instructions” :joy:.
Andy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey I just used up all my brain cells on the Blockade Runner! I was surprised the kit let me get away with skipping all those steps. :smiley:

1 Like

you can get a bigger version of the blockade runner as a 1/350 it’s made from resin and will hurt your wallet.

you should be able to get a replacement part for the blockade runner through the American distribution company…I think they have a name like blue dolphin…something like that. or you could ask a member of the site who lives in Japan, you will need to photograph the instructions and send them to prove you actually have the kit, that is what I had to do. as well as pick up the tab for postage and packing.

1 Like

US Distributor is Blue Fin.

1 Like

I have this kit in the stash … while I was watching the video I seemed to hear my wife saying “They did the instructions for something, use them !!”… :joy:

1 Like