Built Kits of Vehicles from the Current Ukraine War

I agree, the occasional open ended thread that you can just keep adding to does have its merits. I did another for people’s personal rides either models made or images of the real thing - that one seems to be doing ok as well.
Bonus is like other threads, if you see a few images or posts you like or want to reference in the future, you just bookmark it …

Post it and they will come.

1 Like

Very nicely done @sgtchuck

1 Like

How did you achieve the flat tire?

I’m not the builder but I think that Def Model makes flat tires.

It’s Dan models in the Ukraine :ukraine: they make those tires. They also make figures and a bunch of other stuff related to this war

1 Like

Very nice builds

:arrow_up: Been seeing some very nice builds slip through the net. :arrow_up:
:arrow_up: So I thought I’d give the thread a little BUMP. :arrow_up:

PS: Please post your builds to this thread. :arrow_down:

2 Likes

Good idea

really like the leaves. Just a great job
gary

Some really nice builds there guys ! Very nicely done !

Great build! What did you use for the grass?

The grass was on the base I bought off e bay, I toned it down with tamiya paints airbrushed over it to give it a autum feel

Hey I just build this Meng 1:35 T-72B3 Model 2016, more or less out of the box, The slogsns are taken from photoes on the Internet.
Best regards
Kjeld

15 Likes

Nice build Kjeld. Weathering is just right and not overdone, and shows off the wagon well.
I must make a start on my submerged T72 … soon I hope.

3 Likes

Looks good

1 Like

Should have done some better pics, but I already shipped the item off to its new owner.

but I have another one to build. but this one will be franken colored.

13 Likes

Beautiful work on all 3 models Robert. I like the BMP the most.

1 Like

The BTR Skrezhet vehicle of this type was captured near Nikolayev in March 2022. scale 1:35. The manufacturer of the model is ALANGER

19 Likes

Great addition to the thread BartC… Kit build looks very nice, and good to see a hybrid vehicle from the war…very different… Figures give it a real meaning and the finish of the vehicle, troops and groundwork is spot on :+1:

4 Likes