Built Kits of Vehicles from the Current Ukraine War

After reading a few comments in Davids Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis thread concerning built up kits I thought it might be a good time to create a thread for people to post an image or 2 of any kit they have built that represents a vehicle or piece of equipment from the current War, such as @Klaus-Adler , @HeavyArty , @BGT , @Dan , @18bravo , @Stikpusher etc etc…
It is not a place for chat or loads of comments, just simply a few images and the builder explaining what it is meant to be.
If there is no interest in doing this then thats fine and I can just delete it after after a while if no one posts anything.

10 Likes

well this is my entry, a recently abandoned Russian BMP-3 which has been pillaged for anything useful by the Ukrainians and is just waiting for the Ukrainian Tractor Division to recover it lol.

16 Likes

Great idea. I had thought about starting a thread like this as well.

Here is mine. The tractor division at work.

Winter Harvest Dio.

It represents a BMP-2 being “recovered” by a couple farmers early in the war, Winter '22.

You can see the full build here:

18 Likes

Well then, here are three projects I did. The BMP is not quite done. I have two civilian figures to add to the scene. I am starting a new project on a damaged/abandoned T-72.

22 Likes

18 Likes

25 Likes

All three of those are stunning builds, top marks and thanks for showing them here. And brilliant groundwork finishes on all of them. really lifts them up lots of levels :+1:

2 Likes

Not fancy and big like a tank, but a simple bread loaf.

17 Likes

Works for me :+1:

Not as great as some of the others, but here’s mine. Wolverines!

Ken

14 Likes

It fits the bill :+1:

Old Dragon T-72M2 w/ ERA

21 Likes

Again, nicely done and well done on the placing Carlos :+1:

A build that is almost finished(except for some minor details, the figure and the weathering) of a GAZ 233115 Tigr-M, belonging to SpetsNaz of Central Military District/Russian Federation:

Cheers,
Angel

14 Likes

All excellent work guys !

@Johnnych01 looks like you’ve managed to pull a blinder with this thread, nice see some finished builds.

2 Likes

Very nice indeed!

This thread is a great idea to get all the Ukraine War builds into one place!

@Whitewolf, thank you sir.

2 Likes

Lovely build Angel , the paint looks really nice mate… Are you getting the figure outsource to Kalin for painting :grin:

1 Like

And your little initial idea has the best ref material I have seen in a long long time…that was the clever part mate :+1:

2 Likes