Call me Ishmael... Moby Dick.. Inspirations by modeller Toni Toni | Model Shipwrights

Adie Roberts continues his inspirations to help inspire modellers of all abilities to work out of their comfort zone building dioramas or just trying new builds.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://modelshipwrights.com/news/call-me-ishmael---moby-dick--inspirations-by-modeller-toni-toni
4 Likes

Love it. I really enjoy these interesting and unique takes on subjects outside of the ‘norm’

2 Likes

Hi, Mc Runty It is a shame that more modellers don’t try their skills at things out of the norm, hopefully, these new inspirations that I am running will help modellers to try things out of their comfort zone.

2 Likes

Call Me Stunned…

This is simply beautiful work! … Truly inspirational and a brilliant example of depicting deep water without going the extremely tedious and risky route of pouring liquid products layer-by-layer.

Thank you for sharing these works of art!

—mike

Stunning work - extremely artistic and creative- delighted to have seen this .
I hope I am not seen as a rivet counter or pedant but this marvelous diorama is diminished by the boat - it has no resemblance to a whaleboat whatsoever and that is sad …

1 Like

Hi Mike
I am so glad you have enjoyed this, I take quite a bit of time trying to find some of the best dioramas out in the media world with the hope of inspiring people to try something new

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant.

1 Like