Calm Ripples 'Inspirations' by Young Won | Armorama™

Adie Roberts continues his inspirations to help inspire modellers of all abilities to work out of their comfort zone building dioramas or just trying new builds.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/calm-ripples-inspirations-by-young-won
9 Likes

Shame not to have a bit of info about this model. I’m guessing the figures are by Paracel?

Beautiful job. Stunning really in all aspects!

Incredible use of color and contrast…amazing fantastic job! The animal and plant life depictions are just stunning.

I had to search hard because I thought that there could be a US Navy SEAL hidden in the scene.

Ouch! Something just bit me!

We never get any info in the “Inspirations”… kind of annoying.

Anyway, as far as I know, this vignette was built before Paracel and the author used converted plastic figures… Dragon, I would say.

Mario

2 Likes

An absolute stunning job with a lot of action. The painting and the placing of the figures showcases a nice balance overall.

Beautiful setting and presentation. The vegetation and water are very natural looking, particularly the small ripples made by the boats. The painting is crisp and sharp too- lots of great definition and detail on the figures and equipment.

Extremely well done!

I will only nitpick one thing: That’s an alligator and not a crocodile.

An amazing work of art. Simply beautiful.

Absolutely amazing work fantastic realism