Canadian vendor of Iwata airbrushes

I am looking to buy an Iwata HP-C plus airbrush. Amazon.ca doesn’t seem to offer a Canadian vendor. I have found Maple Airbrush. Has anyone done business with them? Are there any other reliable options north of the border?
Thanks.

I live in Victoria, BC and have ordered from Maple Airbrush, and they are great. I just ordered a new needle and nozzle for an airbrush that I bought from Spraygunner. If you want good pricing consider ordering from south of the border, after exchange and shipping it saves me a good 20-30%. Sometimes it’s cheaper to order from within Canada, as my nozzle and needle set were listed for $61.95 Cdn from Maple Airbrush, and it was $61.95 USD from Spraygunner. So definitely worth it to have ordered from Maple.

1 Like

Great Hobbies is one of my top three suppliers of stuff, never a problem. Check your prices though.

2 Likes

Maple air brush supplies in Edmonton Alberta. I buy my parts from them and they sell the full line. Local, family run store. https://www.mapleairbrushsupplies.com/

Tell them HG sent you.

1 Like

I really love my Iwata’s, but their Super Lube sucks! When I clean and lube the airbrush after use, and don’t use it again for a week, or so, the gel lube thickens and gums up the works, so I usually have to strip it down again, wipe off the old gelled lube, and re-lube.
:grinning: :canada:

2 Likes

Yeah I stopped using Iwata Super Lube for the same reason. I don’t use any lube in my Iwatas now, just keep them clean.

Hmmm…I’ll have to try that! Thanks.
:grinning: :canada:

Maple Airbrush are fantastic to deal with, I recently bought an Iwata compressor from them. They have paint supplies as well and excellent customer support. Give them a call and they’ll get you sorted.

2 Likes

I will also voice my high regard for Maple Airbrush. I live in the Edmonton area and they are great to deal with. They keep a significant stock of airbrushes, compressors, parts & accessories, and also carry the AK & Mission Models lines of paints. I bought a compressor from them last year as well. And they are very knowledgeable.

1 Like

Thank you very much everyone. It looks like Maple Airbrush.

Shameless plug inbound:

Great Hobbies (greathobbies.com) is a Canadian retailer that has basically all of the Iwata products ready to ship from the warehouse in Mississauga. Free shipping over $100, been operational since '84.

Buy Canadian :maple_leaf:!

1 Like