Carrier Crossing cont

They are different, the Ho-I being a late war design isn’t much bigger then the Stuart which is not a big vehicle to start with when compared to other tanks and the Ho-I is like there “heavy tank” as I recall. This will be another lightly weathered vehicle as only a few where made and kept on the mainland for defense. Mine will be from the tank school so lots of free hands and time to keep busy with cleaning.

This build is amazing!!! The water looks totally real for this scale! And the weathering on the carrier looks great! :smile:

If you want (off line) guidance with painting your figs, just contact me. Not that I am the best fig painter around, but I manage… Maybe I can be of any help!!! This (and the Churchill) dio deserves to come to a good end…

Beauty build G , excellent work man !!

Hi Ezra,

Thank you very much for your kind words, they’re much appreciated, :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

Hi Erwin,

Thanks you for the kind offer, I might well take you up on it if I continue to struggle, as it’s delaying me finishing off two builds…soon be three, :roll_eyes:.

G

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for your kind words, and continued support, :slightly_smiling_face:.

G

You’ve got a PM