Added the cupola, fenders, tow hooks and the radiator cover to the hull. The cover is so thin printed it was warped. I fixed this whith a square strip styrene from below. I’ve tried to align the fenders well to the hull, but even while pressing them firmly against the hull there was left a small gap along the full lenght. Filled this with some putty. Done deal. Only 7 parts so far and it looks like a tank (or SPG, that ist):
Here I changed the direction of the build a bit: The SPG showed two cupolas at the factory, but only one at the proving ground (this is written in the instructions). So I left off the left cupola and added a hatch with two rivets and a bolt. 11 parts now. Just 6 more (2 tracks, front support, 2 MGs, gun) and the model has been finished! Not really a high parts count, indeed.
Up to the spray booth now.