CMK 1/35 Pz. 35(t)

Panzer 35(t) from CMK. I bought the Munitionschleper kit as it was cheaper than the standard 35(t) but comes with the turret parts and 5 fuel cans and fuel can rack. Don’t think I will use the oil can rack but will mount the fuel cans on the rear (contemporary photos show this and Tamiya kit has them too) plus some extra stowage. Some research shows a “support” on the RH fender on a tank so will do that.

box & sprues then some progress

1 Like

more progress… bogies and upper hull (including fenders)m front & back wheels are all removable. Wheels are done but can be slotted in later (got this tip off a full youtube build (actually what inspired me to get this kit)). Next up will be link & length track at the weekend.

As I lose all modelling space from the 28th (christmas decorations and moving the furniture around) the plan is to get the main build done now then do the additional stowage etc in the New Year…

3 Likes

tracks done and you you can see where I am going with the stowage - need to add some on the right fender in front of the exhaust (photo research shows that )

3 Likes

more stowage added. Need to add some on the right fender and then work on the supports & frames for it all (probably after Christmas). Also considering my first base and revisiting figures… would need to find something suitable (maybe FoG base or something from MiniArt)

4 Likes

my imposed embargo on modelling is now over, will get the additional jerry cans and stowage brackets done ASAP

1 Like

Looking forward to the next update:)

started on securing the stowage… working from photos, other builds and the instructions for the Eduard PE (off the internet)

2 Likes

small and grey… needs to be glossed up then the 3 decals added then can look at some oils

5 Likes

glossed up ready for decals (3 crosses, 3 turret numbers - not authentic numbers BUT authentic that they had small numbers). Also started on the wooden stowage (and cabbages - need to had some shadow to them I guess - first time painting veg)…

2 Likes

Decals on… turret numbers may not be accurate but their are photos with vehicles with small numbers on, stolen from a 251 kit…

2 Likes

scratches done (probably overdone knowing me), wheels & tracks on (not the best)… next up panel lines then some oils… getting close to being done

4 Likes

not much progress - panel lines done… next off satin varnish then oils…

5 Likes

some oil dot fading - not 100% happy though. Need to work out what to do with the lower half. Need to look at the stowage - I hate just putting it on so need to get some rope for it. I will probably get this to a point then look at getting some soil when the weather picks up and fixer

3 Likes

99% complete - need to finish painting on one stowage and then look at dusting the lower areas…

2 Likes