Colonel Klink And Sergeant Schultz

There are, Marco.
I have the beachmaster from the Longest Day and Lt. Ronald Speirs from BOB as well.
Here you go to the heroes:

https://stoessisheroes.com/product-category/all-heroes/

1 Like

They say they are back on the 16th of March.
I bought mine at a tabletopper site

1 Like

Thank you for this information, I will take a look.
The beachmaster is an interesting figure,with his dog?

1 Like

In the nineties it was for sale in 54 mm. I’m still sorry I didn’t buy it back then.
Now I only can find the 28 mm version…
Still on my to paint shelf, I started with British Uniform, but much to brown, I think.

1 Like

Some may believe a lie if repeated often enough, but not everybody. We believed Bill Cosby was a real saint because we heard nothing until recently to suggest otherwise.

I am aware that the German version of “Hogan’s Heroes” is substantially different from the original, with umor that Germans would find funny, such as regional differences.

1 Like

Shapeways has the Rat Patrol figures. Another classic. One of the first television shows to be produced in color. Four metrosexuals on gun trucks causing headaches in the desert for the hapless Germans, with hand grenades that could take out tanks.

1 Like

I will see.I remember there were figures of the MASH-crew to, hawkeye with his stetson and a pyjama(can’t find the right word).
I think, there will be more to find

I don’t know “rat patrol”. Another tv-show?
Oh,sorry, I see,you’ve explained

That’s right, I think, it’s important, who is telling the lie

The figure is very nice, and the dog is great

1 Like

There are a lot of other figures. My favourites are colonel frost and major carlyle. Thanks for this

1 Like