Hi, I tried to create a book review, but I can not “Save as Draft” or “create”, all the things are filled in, so there is nothing empty. What do I do wrong? It always shows as “Error”.
Hello Phil,
If you have everything filled in and it still gives you the “error” message but nothing more, check the size of the photos you are attaching. It could be that they are too big and need to be reduced in size.
Hope that helps.
Randy
Hi Harv
thanks for responding. I just did link the pictures and not upload (except for the small preview image). Should I better upload the pics?
Phil
ah, now it worked, but maybe the cover shot is not of the best quality (I tried to use small pics this time).
Best
Phil
You’re welcome. Glad you were able to get it posted. I ran into that problem in the past myself and was told to decrease the size of the pictures and that did the trick. ![]()
Randy