Current color used on Croatian armored vehicles

Can anyone tell me what is the current color used by Croatia on all thier tanks and AFVs
iv seen pics of Croatian M84A4 MBT but cant really tell if its something similar to NATO green or something similar to modern Russian green or something complety different or a shade of olive drab type of color can anyone clarify this for me?

I can’t say what the current color is, but if it is like the old JNA color, that was a light olive/green gray color.

According to Star Decals, who do a set for the T55 it should be Pale JNA Base Green.

I was looking for the current Croatian M84A4 those marking are for the 91 civil war every pic i see of a current M8aA4 is in some sort of dark green and the old JNA green seems too light since Croatia is a Nato member it seems they went to a darker green either a derivative of Nato Green or some other dark green or dark olive cant tell by the pics on google images

Here’s some pictures to help with color choices.

thanks

Those look rather bright compared to NATO Green used by the US & Germany. I’d suggest something like Field Green, FS 34095 or FS 34097.

I think either of those will be great just not sure which one ill use and one good thing about Croatian Armor since they are NAto they have no visiable markings which makes it easy not having to get custom decals made and the other NATO use of the M84A4 is Slovenia but I won be soo lucky with those markings